Wednesday 7 May 2014

Twist of Fate Cover?!

So, as you all know, I have deleted Twist of Fate a few days back.

I know, I hate that I had to do it, too. But I had to. Well, for now.

And you might also have noticed the changes of all the book covers of my works in Wattpad. (DISCLAIMER: Photos used are in no ways mine and is all downloaded from the internet, also it is for personal use only and in no way means of being recopied, SO PLEASE DO NOT SUE ME I mean really guys everyone does it in that bloody website okay). So yeah, back to where I was saying, I sorted out my whole profile today, including the clearing up of my message board to changing cover to sorting out my reading lists. I was feeling really active today, apparently.

So based on the blog post's title, I'm sure you have a certain gist of what this shite is all about. YES FOLKS, I have created an alternative cover for Twist of Fate as well.

*throws cake and confetti and balloons*

You all know what this means? (Well I hope that you do)

Message me on my profile's board for comments and guesses! For the meantime, here is the cover! What do you think?

Link:
http://we.tl/TKr7RqBr1X

Let me know what you think about the other covers as well! Which one is your favourite? Which one do you want to be changed? I'd like to hear your opinions!

Thank you all so much for the support. It means more than you will ever know. Ribcage reached 10 thousand reads and a thousand votes, and this has been the most attention that my writings have ever received. I cannot think of a better way of thanking all of you but delivering my best with what I do. I hope you all continue to support me because as long as you all are still keen for whatever I write, I will keep doing my best. You all are lovely people.

- Nate